Comin Asia’s power operations started more than 20 years ago. Combining engineering, procurement, installation, testing, commissioning and after-sales service for electrical power generation, transmission and distribution, we enjoy a reputation for leadership in the region with regard to the reliability and quality of our products and services.
We operate in the public utilities sector, contributing to the gradual extension of the electric network in the region as well as in the private markets. Our clients includes local utilities boards, public services, power plant operators, commercial & industrial estates, industrial players with projects being financed by local, bi-lateral or multi-lateral funds.
- Power generation plants
- HV transmission lines (110, 220 & 500 kV)
- HV AIS substations (110, 220 & 500 kV) & HV GIS substations (110 kV)
- HV power transformers (110, 220 & 500 kV)
- MV and LV electrical distribution, systems & equipment
- Connection to power networks in HV & MV for private investors
- Control, protection, automation, SCADA & computerized systems (110, 220 & 500 kV)
- Telecom systems dedicated to substations
Why us ?
Comin Asia has built an advanced know-how over the years and has its own assembly units for control, production & computerized system integration panels which guarantee adaptability and reactivity. Also, with great technical capabilities and marketing skills, our technical engineers ensure the selection, promotion and supply of the most suitable transmission, distribution and testing equipment either from local or international suppliers for cost-effective implementations.
Enjoying a strong local presence, Comin Asia stays in close touch with its clients, guaranteeing an optimal level of service and providing technical assistance and after-sales service. Comin Asia is able to offer one-stop shop solutions for electrical components and run full turnkey projects.